- “Torches” & “Mandan, North Dakota” in Bennington Review (forthcoming).
- “Sojourn” & “On Airports” in Pleiades (forthcoming).
- “The Milky Way in California” in Far Off Places (forthcoming in Spring 2017).
- “Memorials” & “Bardstown (No. 3)” in The Lampeter Review, December 2016.
- “Campers,” “Our Monster,” & “Figurine Work,” published in CURA: A Literary Magazine of Art & Action, Fall 2014.
- “Peaceable Creatures,” published in The Tusculum Review, April 2014.
- “Bird Attack at Blank Point,” published in DIAGRAM, May 2011.
- Collaborated on the translation of Palabra desierta, a book of poems by Francisco Romano Pérez (Abra Pampa Éditions, Paris 2015).
Awards & Experience
- The University of Washington’s Grace Milliman Pollock Scholarship (2016-2017)
- Oakley Hall III Memorial Scholarship to attend the Community of Writers in Squaw Valley, California (Summer 2016)
- Public Relations Manager for Open Books: A Poem Emporium (2016-present)
- The Seattle Review, reader (2015-present)
- Sarabande Books, intern (2009)
- Summer Literary Seminars Unified Literary Contest, finalist, 3 years in a row in poetry & fiction: 2010, 2011, 2012
- Fulbright Fellowship: Teaching Assistantship in Malaysia (2009)
- The University of Louisville Creative Writing Scholarship (2007)
- Critical Languages Scholarship for Russian: St. Petersburg (2007)
- MFA program in poetry, University of Washington (candidate, 2014-2017)
- MA in Hispanic Studies, University of Washington (candidate, 2014-2017)
- Bachelor’s in Spanish, minors in French & Russian Studies, University of Louisville, 2008